Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bodacious Bling

Today was the start of a Sunday challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Here's the card I created based on a card in this week's featured stamper's gallery (See the card that Kurtis created here). Mine is a more "girly" version of the original. This is the first time I've used my Bodacious Bouquet set. I love the Classy Brass embossing template that matches the set, especially since it has a template for paper piercing, too. I used it to outline the flower image. I also added a little self-adhesive "bling" to the flower center (bling is from Dollar Tree, I think). They flew everywhere when I opened the package, so it looks like I will be picking up little sticky rhinestones from the carpet in my stamp room for quite a while. Hopefully I will find them all before Cosmo is able to find and eat them . . . I'm looking forward to seeing who next week's featured stamper will be!

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up: Bodacious Bouquet and Warm Words stamp sets; Pixie Pink, Cool Caribbean, Green Galore, and Whisper White cardstock; Cool Caribbean, Green Galore, and Pink Passion Classic inks; Bodacious Bouquet Classy Brass template and mat pack; stampin' dimensionals; scalloped scissors
Other: photo hanger (Joann); ribbon (Michaels--dollar bin); self adhesive rhinestones (Dollar Tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips