Sunday, February 4, 2007

Cosmo, You Are So Very Cute!

Here's a 6x6 scrapbook page featuring my dog, Cosmo, and his favorite toys. I love the way he "holds" them close with his paws. Little does he know that this is unnecessary--he's definitely the only one interested in playing with them . . .

The page uses the "So Very" set for the title and paper from the "Loves Me" designer paper pack as an accent piece. I am loving the colors and patterns of the "Loves Me" paper--I just ordered more so I'll have it once it's gone at the end of February. The doodled heart image on the page is from the "Sweet on You" set from Stampin' Up!'s Winter Mini catalog. Since I planned to put a picture of Cosmo on the page, I didn't want it to be TOO girly and cute for a picture of a boy dog . . .

Supplies Used~~
From Stampin' Up: So Very, Sweet on You, and Little Pieces stamp sets; Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean, Regal Rose, Whisper White, and Close to Cocoa cardstock; Cool Caribbean Classic ink; circle punches; stamping dimensionals; square punch
Other: heart brads from Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips