Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hearts and More Hearts

I was looking at the True Hearts Stampin' Around wheel I got in my last Stampin' Up! order and noticed the image's similarity to the Cuttlebug Hearts A2 embossing folder. So, I had to try a card that combines the two. I think the wheeled image and the embossing ended up working pretty well together. For some reason, I had a hard time getting the wheel to ink up evenly, even though I ran it on scrap paper a bunch of times before rolling it on the Pixie Pink cardstock . . .

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up!: Taking Shape and So Very stamp sets; True Hearts Stampin' Around wheel and handle; Pixie Pink and Pink Passion Classic inks; White Craft ink; stampin' dimensionals; black grosgrain; word window punch
Other: Cuttlebug A2 Hearts embossing folder; pink brad (Making Memories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips