Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Craft on Kraft Posies

This week's Color Challenge on SCS revisited a set of colors from a past challenge--Real Red, Basic Black, and Kraft. I decided to use craft inks to stamp the bold images from Polka-Dot Posies on the kraft cardstock. The red and black are so vibrant against the kraft IRL. I made a simple tag for the sentiment using SU!'s large oval punch and an American Crafts eyelet. This American Crafts eyelet is larger than the SU! black eyelets, so it doesn't get lost with all of the other circle images on the card. The "my friend" sentiment is part of a larger sentiment block, so I inked just the portion of the sentiment I wanted using my black marker, then stamped.

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up!: Polka-Dot Posies stamp set; Real Red, Basic Black, and White Craft inks; Real Red, Basic Black, and kraft cardstock; Basic Black marker; red grosgrain; dimensionals
Other: black eyelet (American Crafts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips