Friday, December 26, 2008

i {heart} a Sale!

And, lucky for you, I know about a few! In addition to the sale I mentioned yesterday, i {heart} papers is also having a one day only after-Christmas sale. Check out all the details here. The store has just been stocked with fabulous new stuff for Valentine's Day, like the new Basic Grey Bittersweet line, great ribbons and trims, and some fun new stamp sets from Hero Arts and Our Craft Lounge.
Among my favorites from the new stuff are the Valentine's Day papers from My Mind's Eye. The Irresistible line is just that! I used a piece of the Sweethearts paper from this line for the main panel on this card. I love the pink, red, and brown color combination on this one. I paired it with a solid light pink panel and a kraft card base for this simple card. I wrapped some ivory faux suede ribbon around the panel and embellished it with a pair of ghost hearts. The "heartfelt wishes" sentiment from the Hero Arts Heart to Heart stamp set is stamped alongside the patterned paper panel. I used a scallop punch along the edge of the card to add a fun detail.

And, just one more little tidbit from IHP. We're thrilled that Dee Jackson is now on board as a design team member. Welcome, Dee!

Materials Used:
From i {heart} papers: Hero Arts Heart to Heart stamp set, Heidi Swapp ghost hearts, May Arts cream faux suede ribbon, My Mind's Eye Irresistible-Sweethearts designer paper
Other: Close to Cocoa Classic ink, Pink Pirouette and Kraft cardstock, scallop edge punch, mat pack and paper piercing tool, glue dots (Stampin' Up!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the card but even more, love the craft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am head over heels in love with those ghost hearts! Too cool! Hope that your holiday was wonderful! : )

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips