Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friends Are Always in Fashion

Since this month's DT gallery theme at Paper Craft Planet is friendship, I knew I wanted to do a card for the gallery using the sentiment in the title in the post for the gallery. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm's Pretty Hat set and features TGF's signature Anya character. I used Susanna's sketch for this week's PCP sketch challenge to get this one done.

I stamped Anya and her furry friend (hope he/she doesn't shed as much as Cosmo the crazy dog . . .) on white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. I added a little Prima with a little pearl to her hat and filled in her pearl necklace with some silvery Liquid Pearls. I was good and didn't touch it until it was good and dry!

I used a piece of soft pink patterned paper to cover most of the celery cardfront. I wrapped a piece of celery grosgrain ribbon around the card, then slipped a solid band of pink cardstock under the ribbon. The sentiment is stamped on the solid pink paper in rose ink.

I tried and tried to get a good photo of this card, but I just couldn't get it right . . . sorry about that!

Materials Used:
Pretty Hat stamp set (The Greeting Farm); white cardstock (Xerox); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic Ciao); Regal Rose Classic ink, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink cardstock, Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); Labels 2 die (Nestabilities); patterned paper (Autumn Leaves); Cotton Candy Stickles, Silver Pearl Liquid Pearls (Ranger); flower (Prima); self-adhesive pearl (Target); silver gel pen (?)

2 comments:

  1. An adorable card Lori! Love the colour combo and your colouring is fantastic as always!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips