Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dream

I made this quick square card based on Mary Jo's sketch challenge. The rainbow image and sentiment are from Unity's March Kit of the Month.

I colored the image with bold Copic marker colors, then trimmed around it and attached it to a blue panel. The cloud was stamped a second time on a scrap of white paper, then coated with glue and dipped in Dazzling Diamonds. I used a dimensional to attach the sparkly cloud to the image panel.

Rainbows make me think of bright colors, so I used a bold red for the base of the card. I found some patterned paper from American Crafts with circles in colors that coordinated with the ones I used to color the rainbow image. I used that for the panel on the right of the card. Both the patterned paper and image panel are matted with some So Saffron cardstock. I added a trio of clear dome embellishments to the upper left side of the card, matching the shapes in the patterned paper.


Materials Used:
March Kit of the Month (Unity Stamp Co.); white cardstock (Xerox); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic Ciao); Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, and Bashful Blue cardstock, Dazzling Diamonds, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); patterned paper (American Crafts); clear dome embellishments (Michaels)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I really like this. Thanks so much for playing along. Your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips