Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sweet Summer Treat Pack

There are so many ways to use this month's template from Clear &Simple Stamps! I made this one to hold a trio of sweet whistle pops I picked up at Target's dollar spot recently.

I used the Sweet Tooth set to decorate my treat pack. I stamped the "sweet on you" sentiment repeatedly on a light pink panel. Since there isn't a lollipop image in the set, I improvised a bit to make my own. I stamped the wrapped candy image on a piece of white paper and colored just the center of the image. I cut out the circle shape and attached it to a narrow gray scrap "stick" to make a lollipop, then layered it on the stamped sentiment panel.

I assembled the treat pack using 1/4" Scor-Tape as my adhesive. CSS recently added Scor-Pal products (and Copics, too!) to their store, so I thought I'd give it a try. I like that you can tear the tape--makes it so easy to use. I lined the treat pack with some fun striped paper that matches the colors of the candies I put inside the tote. A piece of dotted ribbon was tied through the handle to finish off the treat pack.

I'll have more Clear & Simple Stamps samples to share in a few days--new releases are coming on July 15 . . .

Materials Used:
Sweet Tooth stamp set, 1/4" Scor-Tape, Scor-Pal (Clear & Simple Stamps); Melon Mambo Classic ink, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette cardstock, Melon Mambo dotted grosgrain ribbon, small oval punch, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); white Pure Luxury cardstock (Gina K Designs); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); clear Stardust pen (Sakura); designer paper (October Afternoon)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic little pack. I love the colors you picked for it as well as the lollipops are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips