Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blue Bewitched

It's almost the end of the Halloween season so I couldn't let this already stamped polished stone panel that was sitting on my table go to waste. A few weeks back, I had been playing with polished stone color combinations to use with the Clear & Simple Stamps Bewitched set and did this panel in blues and purples, but ended up not using it for a project at the time.

Here it is on this clean and simple card. The blues and purples in the stamped panel really stand out against the black background. I added a bold purple zig zag bordered panel with some machine stitching underneath the stamped image. The image is embellished with a coordinating purple button placed at its corner. The black panel is layered on a vivid purple card base that matches the zig zag panel.

I'll share my final Halloween project for the season tomorrow for my blogger challenge post . . .

Materials Used:
Bewitched stamp set (Clear & Simple Stamps); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); Basic Black and Glossy White cardstock, reinkers (Stampin' Up!); Vivid Violet cardstock (Gina K Designs); Zig Zag Stitch border punch (EK Success); silver Metallic Mixative (Ranger); Plum Pudding button (Papertrey Ink); black twine (Walmart)

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the polished stone. It looks great with this image.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips