Friday, June 8, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Week 259

This week’s blogger challenge theme is “say it with words.” I put together a simple Father’s Day card for the challenge using an assortment of scraps gathered from my table.

I used two coordinating pieces of October Afternoon designer papers to make a large panel for the cardfront. A strip of blue cardstock covers the seam between the two pieces. I stamped the “to a very special dad” sentiment from Papertrey Ink’s World's Greatest set in green ink on a scrap of green cardstock, then attached that to the panel, using a trio of copper brads to anchor it. I made an accent for the left side of the panel from some circle pieces I found in my scrap pile. The panel’s layered on a brown mat, then set on a kraft card base.

Materials Used:
World's Greatest stamp set (Papertrey Ink); Memento Bamboo Leaves ink (Tsukineko); Pacific Point, Soft Suede, Kiwi Kiss, and Crumb Cake cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); designer papers (October Afternoon); circle punches (EK Success); copper brads (Recollections)

1 comment:

  1. Love the different patterns you used on this card-great colors.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips