Saturday, June 30, 2012

You Rock My World

Here's my card for this month's My Favorite Things guest designer challenge.  I had so much fun with the a la modes Rock Star set for last month's challenge that I used it again for this month's.

I colored the girl with Copic markers and cut her out.  Her guitar is coated with some super sparkly Smooch Glitz. I used foam tape to put her on a dot embossed background panel.

The panel's set on a chevron patterned paper panel.  I used the Fishtail Stax die to cut three red strips.  After scoring each strip, I folded them and secured them across a strip of twine to make a quick banner to stretch across the upper right corner of the card.  For a little more sparkle, I added a clear crystal to each piece.  The set's "you rock my world" sentiment is stamped in red ink on another Fishtail Stax die cut and set along the bottom of the card.

Materials Used:
a la modes Rock Star stamp set, Dienamics Fishtail Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Marshmallow cardstock (Bazzill); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Summer Fresh 6x6 paper pad (Simple Stories); Swiss Dot embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Starlight Smooch Glitz (Clearsnap); hemp twine (Hemptique); clear crystals (Recollections); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips