Monday, July 30, 2012

So Berry Glad We're Friends

Here’s my card for today’s SCS clean and simple challenge to make a tent topper card. It also fits two of the SCS Dare to Get Dirty challenges—you’ll have to be an SCS Fan Club Gallery member to find out all the details!

For my tent topper, I used a pair of strawberry images, stamped with Papertrey Ink’s Fruit Fusion: Berry set. One berry is cut out and attached to the panel with foam tape for a little dimension. I used the “so berry glad we’re friends” sentiment from the Strawberry Patch Sentiments to fill out the rest of the topper panel.

The topper is set on a pale green card base that I covered with a pale pink patterned paper panel. Since this card is for a clean and simple challenge, I kept things simple and just tied a strip of shiny ribbon plucked from my scrap pile around the panel as an accent.

Materials Used: 
Fruit Fusion: Berry and Strawberry Patch Sentiments stamp sets, Spring Moss and Sweet Blush cardstock, Fruit Fusion: Berry die (Papertrey Ink); Whisper White cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Memento Tuxedo Black, Love Letter, and Pear Tart inks (Tsukineko); Country Picnic-Vineyard designer paper (Pebbles); circle dies (Spellbinders); ribbon; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips