Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cheers to You

Once again, I’m taking an inspiration cue from the most recent Clear and Simple Stamps Style Watch. This time, I’m making a one layer card. While the CSS feature shows off some baby themed design ideas, I’m going in a totally different direction and using the beverage themed By the Glass set from Collection 4 for my card.

I stamped the wine glass image twice in black ink on a white panel, positioning the glasses so that it looks like they’re just barely touching. I filled in the glass with the matching solid image stamp inked in Golden Tiara ink. The open bubble image is stamped above each glass and filled in with some Stickles for a little sparkle. I stamped the “cheers” sentiment from the By the Glass Sentiments set in the bottom right portion of the card. I selectively inked the “here’s to you” sentiment so that I could add the “to you” portion underneath “cheers.”  Quick and easy to make, but it still gets the message across in a fun way.

Materials Used:
By the Glass and By the Glass Sentiments stamp sets, Golden Tiara and Perfect Little Black Dress inks, A Blanc Check cardstock (Clear and Simple Stamps); Diamond Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips