Monday, November 26, 2012

Special Offer from Michaels and MiDesign

It's Cyber Monday and I couldn't let today pass without sharing a special offer for Inking Aloud readers.  Michaels has a great online printing service called MiDesign that lets you design high quality customized cards, stationery, party favors, and more.  Michaels gave me an opportunity to try out MiDesign and I've just gotten my first custom printed goodies delivered to my door.  Since I'm a cardmaker and people have come to expect handmade holiday cards from me, I passed on the holiday cards--even though there are some pretty nice designs!--and instead ordered some personalized notepads.  They were easy to design using the program and it was great that I could customize the fonts and colors to my liking.  I already have some of the pads in my bag ready to take to work tomorrow to put on my desk!  I also ordered a photo canvas featuring none other than Chloe the cutie puppy in one of my favorite photos from when she still really was a puppy.  I'm still waiting for it to arrive, but I'll share a photo of the photo canvas once it gets here. 

Michaels has generously provided a discount code for my readers.  Use the code LORI25 to get 25% off of your MiDesign purchase (valid 11/26 - 12-1).  Happy shopping!


Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for this post. I received the opportunity from Michaels to try the MiDesign services in exchange for sharing about my experience with my readers.  All words and opinions in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips