Saturday, November 24, 2012

You've Been on my Heart

I'm getting a lot of use out of my Market Street Stamps Great Big Greetings set.  The big sentiments really make a statement on a card!

Here, I used the "you've been on my heart" sentiment as my focal image.  It's stamped in red ink on a piece of subtly patterned paper.  I don't stamp directly on patterned paper too often--I need to remember that I really like how it looks!  The patterned paper strip is set along the bottom of half of a paper doily I adhered to an aqua card base.  I ran a piece of heart patterned washi tape along the bottom of the patterned paper strip, tearing it along the left side.  To go with the sentiment, I die cut a heart from red felt and adhered it to the end of the sentiment panel.  A little piece of knotted red striped twill dresses it up.

I'm planning on squeezing in a little shopping time today.  If you're still looking to pick up some crafty goodies, don't miss out on the big Black Friday sale going on at i {heart} papers through Cyber Monday (November 26).  Use the code black20dt to get 20% off of your purchase (excludes gift certificates and Studio AE memberships).  Happy shopping!

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers:   Market Street Stamps Great Big Greetings stamp set, Tsukineko Memento Lady Bug ink, My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing-Lavender 6x6 paper pad, May Arts red striped twill ribbon, Pollika red felt

other:  Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); heart die(Spellbinders); paper doily (Hobby Lobby); decorative tape (Freckled Fawn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips