Sunday, December 16, 2012

Celebrate

Here's my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  I flipped the sketch around to create this birthday card.

I used a trio of die cut balloons for the trio of images.  I love the little perforation detail around the edges of these Lil' Inker Designs balloon dies!  It adds such a fun detail to clean and simple designs.  I attached some coordinating baker's twine to the back of each balloon, then adhered them to an aqua panel with foam tape.  I tied the strings together with a bow made from the same twine. 

The "celebrate" sentiment from the You're Invited sentiment is stamped to the left of the balloon trio in blue ink. I  set the panel on a darker blue contrast for a nice, framed look.

Materials Used:
You're Invited stamp set, balloon dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Vivid Beach Glass ink (Clearsnap); Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, and Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Caribbean baker's twine (The Twinery); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. So very sweet! Those dies are wonderful and I love the fresh colors you have used. So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips