Monday, December 24, 2012

Rag Doll Thank You

***Scroll down to the post below or click here to see my card for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.**

Clear and Simple Stamps is continuing its "Get to Know CSS" series today with a look at some of CSS's most popular stamp lines.   The Rag Doll line debuted earlier this year and quickly became a favorite with lots of CSS customers--including me!

I made a simple thank you card using one of the Rag Doll sets.  At this time of the year, you can never have too many thank you cards on hand!

Willa is colored with Copic markers and cut out.  I set her on a bright patterned paper panel using some foam tape.  I adhered the panel to an I'm a Princess Pink cardfront, then added a Trendsetter Blue Favor Flags die cut strip beneath her.  After stamping the "you so much" to complete the sentiment, I attached a button, threaded with Coral Necklace satin ribbon, to the end of the Favor Flag strip to anchor it.

Don't miss today's post on the CSS blog for a closer look at more of the CSS Fab 5.

Materials Used:
Rag Doll Willa: Thank, Perfect Little Black Dress ink, I'm a Princess Pink, Trendsetter Blue, and A Blanc Check cardstock, Copic markers (R81, R83, R85, RV00, R12, R14, R17, R29, E00, E11, E21, E31, E35, Y21, YR30), Favor Flags die, Coral Necklace button, Coral Necklace satin ribbon (Clear and Simple Stamps); Hip Hooray 6x6 paper pad (Pebbles); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips