Friday, February 8, 2013

All You Need Is Love

This week’s blogger challenge theme is “all you need is love.” My new Smitten set from Mama Elephant had the perfect stamp for the challenge! I paired the stamp with this week's Mojo Monday sketch for this love themed design.

I used the set’s “all you need is love, love, love” sentiment as my focal image. It’s stamped in red ink on a cream panel. The stamped panel is layered on a pair of coordinating patterned papers from a My Mind’s Eye paper pad. I arranged the pieces on a kraft panel, then added a red felt heart with a kraft baker’s twine bow as an accent.

Materials Used:
Smitten stamp set (Mama Elephant); Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink (Tsukineko); Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Desert Storm cardstock (Neenah); Loves Me 6x paper pad (My Mind’s Eye); petite oval dies (Spellbinders); heart die (Lil’ Inker Designs); kraft baker’s twine (Timeless Twine)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips