Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hang in There

Here’s my card for this week’s Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps “anything goes” challenge. I inked up the new to me Moonlight Whispers Arielle image for this design.

Arielle is stamped on a white panel and colored with Copic markers. I left room on the panel to stamp the coordinating “hang in there” sentiment beneath the image. I matted the colored image on a black panel, then added a section of a red label die cut from my scrap pile to the bottom edge of the panel to dress it up a bit before adhering it to a red patterned paper panel. The patterned paper is actually from a Christmas themed collection, but I'm finding that most of the patterns in the collection can be used for lots of things other than holiday creations. I finished off the design with a piece of knotted ribbon at the base of the image panel.

Materials Used: 
Moonlight Whispers Arielle stamp set (Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Real Red and Basic Black cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); North Pole Collection Kit (Doodlebug Design); Labels 4 die (Spellbinders); black grosgrain ribbon (Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips