Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sweet of You

Here’s my card for this week’s CAS-(e) this Sketch challenge. I put together this sweet, out of season design in no time at all using the sketch designed by my friend Karolyn.

I used one of the berries from WPlus9’s Fresh Picked set as my focal image. It’s stamped on a matching die cut piece with Memento inks. I stamped the sentiment next to the image in black ink. The stamped panel is layered on a green mat, then adhered to a white card base with dimensional dots.  I accented the panel with a little red twill tab extending out from the right side of the stamped panel.  I love the clean, fresh  look of all the white on white!

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: WPlus9 Fresh Picked stamp set and Fresh Picked dies, Tsukineko Memento Love Letter, Pear Tart, and Tuxedo Black inks, red twill, Sticky Thumb dimensional dots

Other: Whisper White cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Simply Chartreuse cardstock (Papertrey Ink)

6 comments:

  1. Yum! A wonderful reminder that winter can not last forever! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so darling I just love strawberries what a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is very sweet. I love the rectangle you used, so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh ... lovely white space and a sweet sweet image! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that berry and all the white space. Great take on the sketch, Lori! Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this berry sweet card! The pops of color look great on the white card base :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips