Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thanks Snow Much

It’s been a few weeks since I inked up one of my Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps, so I decided I’d play along in this week’s Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge to add texture to your card. I used the Moonlight Whispers Eva image along with a few different textured elements for this seasonal card.

Eva is colored with Copic markers and cut out. Her ear muffs and jacket cuffs are dusted with flock for a fluffy look (texture #1) I used foam tape to set her on a background panel made from snowflake embossed light blue cardstock (texture #2) and torn (texture #3) shimmery white cardstock strips. I set the panel on a cardfront covered with a piece of patterned paper and a strip of coordinating light blue twill ribbon (texture #4).

Once the image was in place, I added the “thanks so much” sentiment on a light blue notch-ended strip set along the bottom of the image panel. A silver die cut snowflake with a clear crystal at the center anchors the strip.

Materials Used:
Moonlight Whispers Eva and Kimmie's Holiday Sentiments stamp set (Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black and Nautical Blue and Brilliance Moonlight White inks (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Bashful Blue and Almost Amethyst cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); silver paper (Michaels); Arctic Wishes matstack (DCWV); light blue twill (Michaels); Snowflake embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts); Snowflake dies (Lil' Inker); white flock (Stampendous); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. She makes me laugh...I love her! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori!!! One of my favorite KK images!! You've certainly done her proud!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at KK and good luck too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips