Saturday, May 25, 2013

Glad You're on my Team

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I used the sketch to create a clean and simple masculine card.

I used one of my favorite color schemes for the card—aqua, red, and kraft. I matted an aqua dotted patterned paper panel on a piece of red cardstock and adhered the panel to an aqua cardfront. I die cut a kraft strip with one of the Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax dies and stamped the “I’m glad you’re on my team” sentiment on the strip in red ink. The kraft strip is set across the cardfront. To anchor the strip, I added a pair of round silver metal discs along the straight edge.

I made a baseball to accent the sentiment by stamping the stitches in red ink on a white cardstock scrap, then punching them out with a 1 ¼” circle punch. The finished baseball is attached at the end of the sentiment strip using foam tape.

Materials Used:
All Star stamp set, Fishtail Flag Layers Stax die (My Favorite Things); Memento Love Letter ink (Tsukineko); Real Red and Whisper White cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Desert Storm cardstock (Neenah); Life of the Party “Be You” Bloom designer paper (My Mind’s Eye); round metal accents (TPC Studio); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips