Friday, May 31, 2013

Make a Wish

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I used the sketch along with one of the new Pure Innocence girls to make a birthday card.

The Pure Innocence image is stamped on a white panel and colored with Copic markers. The dandelion fluff is coated with some glitter from a clear Stardust glitter pen.  I framed the image with a kraft frame cut with MFT’s Die-namics Insta Frame die. To dress up the frame a bit, I wrapped some yellow baker’s twine around the bottom edge and secured it with a bow.

The lemon yellow cardfront is covered with a green hexagon patterned paper. I found a yellow floral print for the panel underneath the framed image. A swirly die cut strip runs underneath the yellow paper panel—mostly hidden by the frame, but it’s there! I stamped the set’s “make a wish” sentiment on a yellow Fishtail Flag Layers Stax die cut and adhered it to the cardfront just above the framed image.

Materials Used:
Pure Innocence Make a Wish stamp set, Die-namics Insta Frame and Fishtail Flag Layers Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Lemon cardstock (Avery Elle); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Apple Cheddar Soup-Dried Thyme and Macho Nacho Soup-1 Part Man designer papers (Jillibean Soup); CutUps Icing die (The Cat’s Pajamas); yellow baker’s twine (The Twinery); clear Stardust pen (Sakura)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips