Saturday, August 10, 2013

It's Your Day

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I put together this quick, masculine birthday card based on the sketch.

I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Greetings set in brown ink on a cream pierced circle panel. The panel’s adhered to a multicolored striped patterned paper panel. I added a coordinating fishtail flag strip to the panel, just beneath the sentiment, and accented it with a shiny gold star attached with foam tape. The finished panel is adhered to a coordinating neutral colored card base.

Materials Used:
Birthday Greetings stamp set, Die-namics Pierced Circle and Fishtail Flag Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla cardstock, large star punch (Stampin’ Up!); Versafine Toffee ink (Tsukineko); Canyon Clay cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Prairie Hill 6x6 paper pad (Pink Paislee); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips