Monday, August 26, 2013

Way 2 Go

Here’s my card for this week’s sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch. I used the Comic Bursts set and matching die from Clear and Simple Stamps to create this fun, encouraging card.

I die cut the bursts from red and white cardstock scraps. The white burst is stamped with the matching outline image and “way 2 go” sentiment in red ink. I used foam tape to attach the layered bursts over a blue Favor Flags die cut strip adhered to a light blue panel. The panel is adhered to a matching blue card base. I thought about adding a few sparkly sequins as an embellishment, but in the end, went with a simple trio of different sized enamel dots scattered around the burst.

Materials Used:
Comic Bursts stamp set, Dare to Be a Diva Red ink, Dare to Be a Diva Red, My Favorite Blue Jeans, Trendsetter Blue, and A Blanc Check cardstock, Bursts and Favor Flags dies (Clear and Simple Stamps); light blue enamel dots (My Mind’s Eye); foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun CAS design Lori!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those die cut bursts! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips