Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year in Review

With 2013 drawing to a close, I thought I'd take a look back at my favorite designs from the year.  I've picked one creation from each month (that was hard!) and shared a photo here, along with a link to the original blog post with all of the details.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a special post . . .

January:  Scooting By to Say Hi

Scooting by to Say Hi-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from Paper Smooches


February:  You've Got Mail (more photos found in original post)

You've Got Mail-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Clear and Simple Stamps

March:  You Are My Sunshine

You Are My Sunshine-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
April:  You're Out of this World

You're Out of this World-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink

May:  Celebrate Today

Celebrate Today-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from Papertrey Ink

June:  I Dig You


I Dig You-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from Paper Smooches

July:  Watch Where You're Pointing That Thing

Watch Where You're Pointing that Thing-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from The Cat's Pajamas

August:  You Float My Boat

You Float My Boat-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from Avery Elle
September:  Ahoy Matey

Ahoy Matey-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps

October:  The Cat's Pajamas Release Blog Hop

Let it Snow, Man-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from The Cat's Pajamas

November:  Color Throwdown 268-Fresh Cut Florals Thank You Two

Fresh Cut Florals Thank You-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from WPlus9

December:  Wrapped in Peace, Hope, and Love

Wrapped in Peace, Hope, and Love-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from Clear and Simple Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips