Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sending Love and Hugs

Here’s my card for the current Deconstructed Sketch. It took me a while to figure out what to do with this one, but once I settled on this sweet Doodle Garden girl from My Favorite Things, the card came together quickly.

Sending Love and Hugs-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
I colored the girl with Copic markers and cut her out, then used foam tape to set her on a white panel. The panel is set on a pink mat, then layered over a pair of floral panels, cut diagonally. I stamped the sentiment on a fishtail flag strip and adhered it over the white panel, tucking it underneath the image’s feet.

The floral panel is adhered to a coordinating pink panel, then set on a white card base with a narrow strip trimmed off of the right edge. This reveals the strip of bright red on red dotted paper tucked inside the card.

Materials Used:
Doodle Garden Sweet Friend stamp set, Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax die (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Bubblegum Pink cardstock (Gina K Designs); Real Red cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Sweet Cakes 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug Design); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips