Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wrapped in Peace, Hope, and Love

Wrapped in Peace, Hope, and Love-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from Clear and Simple StampsHappy holidays to all who are celebrating today!  Here's the simple card I sent out to family and friends this year using a lovely holiday sentiment from Clear and Simple Stamps.  Some lucky people even got a special photo of Chloe the cutie puppy, too . . .

I'm not celebrating today, but I am hard at work reorganizing my stamp room.  I got some new furniture at Ikea and I managed to get it into my house and put it together and in place all by myself, with a few big bruises to show for it!  Now that the furniture is together, I need to find places for everything I displaced while putting in the new stuff.  That's going to be a big job!

Materials Used:
All Wrapped Up stamp set, Dare to Be a Diva Red ink, Kraft Like a Rockstar cardstock, Holiday Divine Twine (Clear and Simple Stamps); red and white cardstock, patterned papers (Michaels); square punch (EK Success); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips