Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm Here for You

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I used another MFT set that's new at i {heart} papers for this one.

I'm Here for You-designed by Lori Tecler-stamps from My Favorite Things
I started off by picking the floral patterned paper I used for the large panel on the cardfront.  It's matted on white cardstock and adhered to a coordinating light blue panel.  I topped the two panels with a strip of white faux suede ribbon, then added a pink fishtail flag strip on top.  The fishtail flag strip was stamped with the "I'm here for you" sentiment from the Get Well Wishes set in white pigment ink, then heat embossed to stand out more against the pale pink panel. 

The pink felt heart that I used to accent the sentiment strip has been floating around my table for a while.  It ended up being a pretty good fit on this card!  I added a pair of pink enamel dots at the top of the panel, then adhered it to a white card base.  The pinks don't look like they match well in the photo, but IRL they actually coordinate pretty well.  You'll just have to trust me on that!

Materials Used:
from i{heart} papersMy Favorite Things Get Well Wishes stamp set, Tsukineko Memento Luxe Wedding Dress ink, Carta Bella True Friends 6x6 paper pad, May Arts white faux suede ribbon, Doodlebug Design Cupcake Sprinkles enamel dots


other:  Sea Glass cardstock (Avery Elle); Bubblegum cardstock, Fishtail Flag Stax die (My Favorite Things); corner rounder

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips