Saturday, March 8, 2014

You Tickle My Fancy

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I went with a clean-lined love themed design.

You Tickle My Fancy-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
I die cut a circle from heart patterned paper and layered it on a coordinating blue cardstock mat. The layered circles were adhered to a light blue panel, then topped with a pair of blue layered cardstock strips. I stamped the “you tickle my fancy” sentiment from the Right on Target set on the strips in red pigment ink, then added a pair of red die cut feathers to the right of the words. The top feather was adhered with foam tape for a little dimension. I added a trio of pretty blue sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to the mix, too, then adhered the finished panel to a blue card base.

Materials Used:
Right on Target stamp set, Electric Red cardstock, Die-namics Pierced Circle Stax and Feathers and Arrows dies (My Favorite Things); Cherry ink (Avery Elle); Bashful Blue and Brocade Blue cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Neopolitan Bean Bisque 6x6 paper pad (Jillibean Soup); circle die (Spellbinders); Cornflower sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips