Thursday, April 24, 2014

Petals 'N Posies Thank You

Here's my card for this month's Reverse Confetti color challenge featuring light blue, green, and plum.  I needed some thank you notes for my stash, so I used the colors to put together a floral thank you card.

Thank You-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse ConfettiI used the Reverse Confetti Petals 'N Posies set for my flowers.  I die cut the flowers from white cardstock, then stamped the matching images on the die cut pieces using blue and plum inks.  They're arranged at the bottom of a light blue panel.  That left me plenty of room to stamp the "thank you" sentiment from the All About You set at the top in plum ink.  I edged the panel with a scalloped strip trimmed from the edge of a piece that I die cut with one of Reverse Confetti's Love Note dies.  A few clear sequins fill in the panel and add some sparkle, too.

I adhered the light blue panel over a strip of green cardstock layered on a white cardstock panel.  To add interest, I partially embossed the white panel with a dotted pattern to match the detail on the smaller flower.  The finished panel was adhered to a light blue card base.

Materials Used:
Petals 'N Posies and All About You stamp sets, Confetti Cuts Petals 'N Posies and Love Note dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Sweet Plum ink, Memento Luxe Pear Tart ink (Tsukineko); Winter ink (Mama Elephant); Perfect Plum and Soft Sky cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Jelly Bean Green cardstock (Gina K Designs); Spotted embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts); crystal clear sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips