Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cheers to You

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I used a bunch of die cut elements to put this one together.

Cheers to You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite ThingsI used the Die-namics Layered Champagne Glass dies to cut a pair of elegant champagne glasses from white and sparkly gold cardstock.  The glasses are adhered to a gray pierced circle die cut.  I stamped the "cheers to you" sentiment next to the glasses in sparkly gold ink.

The image panel is layered on a gray cardstock square.  I used the Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax dies to cut a pair of gold flags to tuck between the round and square panels. The square panel was adhered to a light gray panel, then layered on to a white card base.  For one last sparkly element, I arranged a trio of gold enamel dots around the image panel.

Materials Used:
Celebrate Big stamp set, Steel Grey and Grout Gray cardstock, Die-Namics Layered Champagne Glass, Pierced Circle Stax, and Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Delicata Golden Glitz ink (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko); gold paper (Target); gold enamel dots (The Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips