Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hay There

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I went with a country theme on my card.

Hay There card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
I colored up the Pure Innocence Farmer Girl image using my Copic markers.  The cutout image was adhered to a light blue cardstock panel with foam tape. 

I set the image panel on a yellow card base over a scrap of cheery patterned paper from a Lily Bee Designs paper pad.  The set's "hay there" sentiment was stamped on a red circle and attached to the card using more foam tape.  I added one more final pop of red with the tiny red fishtail flag piece placed on the upper right hand corner of the cardfront.

Materials Used:
Pure Innocence Farmer Girl stamp set, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layer Stax dies (My Favorite Things); markers (Copic); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); Poppy Parade and Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Sea Glass cardstock (Avery Elle); Handmade 6x6 paper pad (Lily Bee Design); circle punch (EK Success); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips