Saturday, September 13, 2014

I Admire How You Hold it Together

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I went office themed again with the Office Space stamp set and matching dies.

I Admire How You Hold it Together card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I die cut the stapler from white cardstock, then stamped the matching stapler image on the die cut piece using shimmery silver ink.  Love, love, love my Delicata Shimmery Silver ink!  I used foam tape to adhere the stapler to a white pierced circle die cut.  After matting the circle on gray cardstock, I adhered it to a piece of asterisk patterned paper. 

The set's "I admire how you hold it together" sentiment was stamped on a Fishtail Flag Stax die cut in green ink.  I did a little creative die cutting to get a little fishtail flag on both ends of the strip.  The little strip at the top of the image panel was cut with a die from the Blueprints 18 set.  I added a pair of staples to it to go with the image.  The finshed panel was matted on green cardstock, then adhered to a white card base 

Materials Used:
Office Space stamp set, Steel Grey and Sour Apple cardstock, Die-namics Office Space, Pierced Circle Stax, Fishtail Flag Stax, and Blueprints 18 dies (My Favorite Things); Delicata Shimmery Silver ink (Tsukineko); Celery ink (Avery Elle); foam tape; staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips