Saturday, September 6, 2014

You and Me

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I kept things clean and simple on my love themed design.

You and Me card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I stamped the block text "you" and "me" from the Always and Forever set on a white Pierced Rectangle Stax panel using red pigment ink.  After matting the stamped panel with gray cardstock, I adhered it to a red dotted paper panel over narrow cardstock strips rescued from my scrap pile.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the top strip is a piece of shimmery silver paper--very pretty IRL.  Once the panel was in place, I added a die cut red ampersand using foam tape.

Materials Used:
Always and Forever stamp set, Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Pierced Rectangle Stax and Ampersand dies (My Favorite Things); Cherry ink (Avery Elle); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); silver paper (Target); Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips