Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Always and Forever

Here's my card for this week's Muse challenge.  I was inspired by Vicki's clean layout and elegant color scheme.  Since I used Waltzingmouse Stamps sets on my card, i also serves as my entry for the current Waltzingmouse Fanatics "anything goes" challenge.

Always and Forever card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps
I used a similar layout and images, but switched the stamping to the right side of the cardfront.  My doilies were stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz ink.  It's so pretty and super shimmery!  I topped the doilies with a vellum strip heat embossed with the "always and forever" sentiment from the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sweethearts set.  After matting the panel on gold cardstock, I adhered it to a black card base.

Materials Used:
Large Doily and Sweethearts stamp sets (Waltzingmouse Stamps); Delicata Golden Glitz ink (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko); Basic Black cardstock, black embossing powder (Stampin' Up!); 24 Karat Gold cardstock (Clear and Simple Stamps); white vellum (The Paper Company)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love the gold embossed doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful take on the Muse indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY Divine Embossing, so ELEGANT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing detail with the gold you used! Very elegant~ Thanks so much for joining in at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful embossing and so elegant! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a speck of 'extra' ep - that's the trick when embossing on black, isn't it? Love the intricate designs and the drama of this! So glad you joined us at Muse this week,Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully embossed doilies and that gold border adds some real style x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips