Monday, October 13, 2014

Shoot

I've been getting a lot of use from my Halloween themed Jillibean Soup Witches Brew patterned paper for non-Halloween cards.  Here's another one, based on this week's sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.

Shoot card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Avery Elle
On this one, I used the collection's arrow patterned paper.  I played around with the orientation of the paper a bit before cutting the paper so that the arrows would be parallel with my sentiment when I stamped it.  Since the arrow pattern is kind of busy, I used a more subtle orange grid patterned paper for the two other diagonal stripes.  I stamped the "shoot" sentiment from the Avery Elle Aim High set in orange pigment ink just above the top of the patterned paper strips.  It's accented with a few orange enamel dots. I layered the finished panel on a kraft card base.

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papersAvery Elle Aim High stamp set, The Brights Collection 6x6 paper pad; Tsukineko Memento Morocco ink; Jillibean Soup Witches Brew 6x6 paper pad; Doodlebug Design Sprinkles Tangerine enamel dots

other:  Pumpkin Pie cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Desert Storm cardstock (Neenah)

1 comment:

  1. Great card Lori! Love the orange and those great arrows on the pp!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips