Saturday, November 1, 2014

You're a Class Act

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I used the sweet Class Act stamp set and coordinating dies for this one.

Class Act card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
The girl was stamped on the matching die cut piece, then colored with Copic markers.  I paired her with some golden yellow plaid panels adhered to a kraft cardstock panel.  A red cardstock strip running across the panel added a nice contrasting pop of color. 

After using foam tape to adhere the colored image over the plaid panels and red cardstock strip, I stamped the "you're a class act" sentiment next to the image in black ink.  I added a golden yellow die cut star and a few yellow sequins to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Class Act stamp set, Class Act dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); So Saffron and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Desert Storm cardstock (Neenah); Playdate 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); stitched star die (Lil' Inker Designs); yellow sequins; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips