Saturday, December 20, 2014

This Way to My Heart

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I used my new Go with It set and some coordinating arrow patterned paper to put this one together.
 
This Way to My Heart card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
I covered a white card base with a blue patterned paper panel on top and the arrow patterned paper on the bottom, covering the seam between the two with a narrow red cardstock strip.  The "this way to my heart" sentiment was stamped on a light gray pierced fishtail flag die cut in darker gray ink, then layered over the panels.  I stamped one of the arrow images just beneath the sentiment.  The red die cut heart at the right side of the fishtail flag strip adds a little pop of bold color to the simple design.

Materials Used:
Go with It stamp set, Grout Gray cardstock, Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax and Staggered Heart Border dies (My Favorite Things); Baja Breeze and Red Riding Hood cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink (Tsukineko); Cut and Paste-Flair 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips