Saturday, December 13, 2014

You're a Class Act

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I used the sketch for a school themed card made with the Class Act stamp set and coordinating dies.

You're a Class Act card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
I stamped the red scallop edged panel with the Typewriter Text background stamp in Whip Cream ink, then adhered the panel to a light blue card base.  The panel was topped with a light blue plaid patterned paper panel, matching the card base.  I stamped the set's apple image on a matching white die cut, then used Copic markers to color in the image.  The apple was adhered to the card front with foam tape at the edge of a white fishtail flag strip stamped with the "you're a class act" sentiment.

Materials Used:
Class Act and Typewriter Text stamp sets, Whip Cream ink, Die-namics Class Act and Fishtail Flag Layers Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Real Red and Bashful Blue cardstock (Stampin' Up!); School Daze 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips