Friday, March 27, 2015

You Did It

Here's my card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I kept it pretty simple, using the penguin image from the new Jump for Joy set from The Cat's Pajamas and a bit of designer paper.  This fun set is available for free with a $65 purchase until the next TCP release, when it will be added to the TCP store for purchase.

You Did It card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from The Cat's Pajamas
I stamped the penguin in Versafine Onyx Black ink, my very favorite for the TCP penguins and other solid image stamps where I want a deep, solid black.  After adding a little color to the image, I  used foam tape to adhere it to a red card base over a star patterned paper strip.  I stamped the "you did it" sentiment on a white banner strip cut with one of the Framed Up 2 dies.  It was adhered to the bottom of the cardfront and anchored with a silver star cut with TCP's CutUps 3x3 Stars dies.  I added a few silver sequins for a final bit of celebratory sparkle.

Materials Used:
Jump for Joy stamp set, CutUps Framed Up 2 and 3x3 Stars dies (The Cat's Pajamas); Versafine Onyx Black ink (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); designer paper (Teresa Collins); silver paper (Target); silver sequins; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips