Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Note of Thanks

At the start of the week, one of my sweet kindergarten students showed up with a bunch of roses for me for my birthday.  I used this month's Reverse Confetti Sketch for You To Try to put together this school themed thank you card that I sent home with her yesterday.

Reverse Confetti's Class Act is probably one of my most used teacher themed sets.  Here, I paired the set's notebook paper stamp with the apple image and a thank you sentiment.  The apple was adhered to the panel with foam tape to add dimension and interest.

I arranged the sentiment and image panel on an angle on a white card base covered with a strip of letter patterned paper and a red cardstock panel.  The flag strips were cut with a die from Reverse Confetti's Confetti Cuts Love Note dies.  I chose the kraft and green to pick up the other colors I used for the apple.  I almost used kraft for the card base, but I decided to go with white for a clean look.

Materials Used:
Class Act stamp set, Confetti Cuts Love Note and Class Act dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa ink (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko); Aquamarine, Cherry, and Celery inks (Avery Elle); Green Galore and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (WPlus9); Back to School 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug Design)

3 comments:

  1. Lori this is adorable! And how sweet to receive roses from one of your students for your Special day! Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roses are definitely better than... just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable!Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips