Saturday, May 2, 2015

Something to Perk You Up

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This one came together pretty quickly with MFT's Coffee Cup die.

Something to Perk You Up card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I assembled the to-go cup die cut pieces together and used foam tape to adhere them to a light blue die cut tag with pierced circle edging.  The "something to perk you up" sentiment from the Perk Up set was stamped beneath the cup in brown pigment ink.  I adhered the tag to a light blue patterned paper panel wrapped with a piece of twine.  A little bow at the top of the tag added a whimsical touch.  I adhered the patterned paper panel to a white card base.  For a contrasting pop of color, I die cut a small heart from red cardstock and adhered it to the cup's sleeve.

Materials Used:
Perk Up stamp set, Die-namics Pierced Traditional Tag Stax and Coffee Cup dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa ink (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko); Sea Glass cardstock (Avery Elle); Real Red and Crumb Cake cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Yippee 6x6 paper pad (Chickaniddy Crafts);  twine; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. such yummy colors and beautiful take on the sketch! love it! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips