Monday, July 6, 2015

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Here's my card for July's first Viva la Verve sketch.  I used one of Verve's Plain Jane single stamps for this baby card.

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Verve Stamps
I used a mix of patterns from a Simple Stories paper pad to cover most of a pale pink card base.  The patterns were broken up with a small bit of solid pale gray and pale yellow cardstock.   I stamped the baby sentiment on a pale pink circle.  After matting it on a white scalloped circle, I used foam tape to adhere the sentiment to the cardfront.

I'll be back soon with even more Verve goodness for this week's Mojo Monday sketch . . .

Materials Used:
Little StarPlain Jane (Verve Stamps); Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko); Insulation Pink and Grout Gray cardstock (My Favorite Things); Hello Baby 6x6 paper pad (Simple Stories); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. This is pure sweetness, Lori! Thanks for playing along with VLV!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips