Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Season's Givings Blog Hop Winner!

***  Scroll down to the post below or click HERE to see my card for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge!   ***

Thanks to all of you who stopped by Inking Aloud for this year's Season's Giving Blog Hop!  I really enjoyed reading about all of the crafty things you'd like to try out this year--and I have to admit that I have some of the same plans and ideas for this year, too. I hope you'll keep up with my crafty adventures here or on Facebook or Instagram.

I used Random.org to pick a winner for my prize package. The number chosen was 68, which is Brandi lynn.  Brandi lynn, please send me an email (ltecler@verizon.net) to claim your prize!

During the hop, I had a few people ask about my goldendoodle, Chloe the cutie puppy, so I thought I'd wrap up my post with a new year's greeting from my sweet (almost 6 years old!) girly.  I don't share too much about her here anymore, but Chloe and her shenanigans frequently appear in my Instagram feed.  Thanks again to everyone for stopping by--and happy new year!


3 comments:

 
Blogging tips