Saturday, May 7, 2016

What's Up?

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used the stamps and dies from the Jungle Friends kit again for this one.

What's Up? card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I used the die cut giraffe as my card's focal image.  After cutting the giraffe from cardstock scraps and assembling it, I used foam tape to adhere it to a blue pierced rectangle die cut along with a bit of greenery.  The image panel was matted on dark brown cardstock, then adhered to a piece of kraft cardstock.  After edging the right side of the panel with a piece of striped patterned paper, I adhered it to an easy to write on (and completely hidden) cream card base.  The "what's up?" sentiment was stamped on a yellow double-ended fishtail flag die cut and adhered to the cardfront, overlapping all three panels.

Materials Used:
Jungle Friends stamp set, Factory Green cardstock, Die-namics Jungle Friends, Pierced Rectangle Stax, and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Rich Cocoa ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Harvest Gold and Kraft cardstock, Lemon Tart patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Chocolate Chip and Cool Caribbean cardstock (Stampin' Up!); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips