Sunday, December 25, 2016

Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas--and happy Hanukkah, too!  Here's a look at the card that I mass produced to send to family and friends this year.  Some got a photo insert featuring a fun photo of my dynamic doodle duo-Chloe the cutie puppy and my sweet Bo boy.  I'll share that in a few days . . .

I'd Crumble Without You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
This year I actually kept the design clean and simple and easy to replicate. It was pretty much all stamping, made even easier with my MISTI.  The stamps are from the Christmas Cheer set, Avery Elle's Stamptember collaboration with Simon Says Stamp.  I stamped all of the snowflakes in aqua ink, then went back and added the sentiment in red.  A few teeny, tiny (and flat enough for mailing) clear gems scattered around the flakes and text completed the design.  I matted the stamped panel on sparkly silver paper, then adhered the panels to an aqua card base.  To keep things matchy-matchy, I even found an aqua pen to use for writing my messages inside the cards.  And, I think they all made their way to their destinations on time so that my family and friends know that they are in my thoughts during the holiday season.
 
Materials Used:
Christmas Cheer stamp set (Avery Elle); Memento Love Letter ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Vivid Beach Glass ink (Clearsnap); Cool Caribbean cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Recollections Silver cardstock (Michaels); clear crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips