Monday, January 30, 2017

Mojo Monday 482-You Warm My Heart

You Warm My Heart card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti

Happy Monday!  It's time for a new Mojo Monday sketch.  It's the last week of a month, so we're mixing things up a bit with a square layout. If you don't want to make a square, feel free to switch the layout up to fit on a standard A2 card.

I made a love themed design in a soft color scheme using stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti.  My colors came from the pretty plaid paper I used to cover most of the pale pink card base.  I placed a white doily with a sparkly silver circle at the center on to the patterned panel, then topped it with minty green squares matted on pink cardstock.  For the focal image, I stamped the mitten from the Smitten Mittens set with the "you warm my heart" sentiment in pink pigment ink, then cut it out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere the die cut mitten to the cardfront.

Head on over to the Mojo Monday blog for more inspiration from the design team and to add your own take on this week's sketch!  You can also find all of the Mojo Makers at their blogs here:



Materials Used:
Smitten Mittens stamp set, True Love 6x6 paper pad, Smitten Mittens dies (Reverse Confetti); Pixie pigment ink (Avery Elle); Blushing Bride cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Spearmint cardstock (My Favorite Things); Recollections silver cardstock (Michaels); circle dies (Spellbinders); white paper doily; foam tape

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips