Friday, February 3, 2017

Coffee Is Always a Good Idea

If  you're a coffee drinker, coffee is always a good idea--especially on Friday to help you make it until the weekend!  This fun card is based on the latest Sunday Sip and Share layout from the Coffee Loving Cardmakers.

Coffee Is Always a Good Idea card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Verve StampsMy stamps and dies come from Verve Stamps. I mixed and matched the Coffee Word die with a sentiment and image from the One Cup stamp set and coordinating Cuppa Tea dies.  My (tea) cups were colored with Copic markers to coordinate with the fun floral paper I used for the large panel on the cardfront.  I used coordinating cardstock scraps for the pair of long layered banners that I anchored with a piece of knotted satin ribbon. After stamping the sentiment, I added the cups and a trio of sparkly lime green sequins as an accent.  The word "coffee" was die cut from both blue cardstock and craft foam.  After layering the die cut pieces, I arranged them on the cardfront to complete the sentiment.

Materials Used:
One Cup stamp set, Coffee Word and Cuppa Tea dies (Verve Stamps); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, and Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Alphabet Soup Girl "Flower Patch" designer paper (My Mind's Eye); lime sequins (Treehouse Studio); white satin ribbon; craft foam; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips