Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hello

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  With a die cut as my focal image, this card came together in no time at all.

Hello card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
I used one of the Die-namics Happy Hellos dies to make a dimensional word for my card.  I cut the word from cardstock and craft foam, then layered the pieces together.  The contrasting background was made from yellow gingham patterned paper.  After edging the patterned panel with a narrow cardstock strip matching the word, I placed it on a yellow card base.  The word was placed over a lighter aqua strip stretching across the card base.  I accented it with a trio of coordinating enamel dots to finish the design.
  
Materials Used:
Lemon Drop cardstock, Farm Fresh Gingham 6x6 paper pad, Die-namics Happy Hellos dies (My Favorite Things); Hawaiian Shores and Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); enamel dots (Doodlebug Designs); craft foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips